Monday, January 4, 2010

A hobby-turned ambition


Writing has been my hobby since...well...I can't remember when I started writing fiction but it is a hobby of mine that I refuse to give up on. Believe it or not, I even bought books on how to write good fiction and it cost my parents hundreds of dollars. I want to make it worth the money. In the near future, I wish to see my fiction works on the shelves of bookstores worldwide.

It's not impossible but with God's grace and help, and some efforts of my own, my dream may come true. I must thank my parents for supporting me in this but so far...I have no plans of publishing any written works yet but I'll start with the cyber community.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I support you

January 6, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Muramasa91 said...

Whatever you do, just do your best, mate.

February 17, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home