Thursday, February 18, 2010

Phuket-Tropical Paradise and Sunburn Haven

(On the way to Phi Phi Island. Strong winds and splashing waters...hope you're not seasick)

Special and not so special at the same time...

It is true that this island is a paradise for many white foreigners. Everywhere I go, I see people from many Western nations. The night life in Malaysia is nothing compared to Phuket's night life and the atmosphere was certainly comparable with Las Vegas. Rather than enjoying the food, I was more interested in the girls there. Hey, am I not a guy? Who doesn't like to look at scantily-dressed girls besides hypocrites who say that this is immoral?

As for the foods and drinks there, I can't say I have any comments on it. There's nothing special except for something called cashew nut juice (
they can make juice out of cashew nuts?). Also, I can bet your ass that you won't find such a thing as pork sausages in Malaysia but I found a few in Phuket. Wonder how it taste like...

(Somewhere in Phuket, it feels like heaven with a bonus sunburn...seriously.)

Environment-wise, Phuket is quite beautiful and the waters are clean. You may find such environment at the east coast islands in Malaysia but really, there isn't much difference except for the weather. If you love to get burnt by the sun, Phuket is your destination. I'm two times darker than I was before because of that stupid sun and no clouds were present to block it. Look at the picture and you'll see what I mean.

Summary for my Phuket Island Trip:
  1. Many hot girls and hunky men to feast your eyes upon.
  2. The food is nothing special. You can find them in Malaysia as well.
  3. You can never differentiate men from women. There are a lot of so-called ladyboys.
  4. You should try the cashew nut juice.
  5. It's not worth the money to rent a beach chair unless you really want to relax.
  6. Try the island hopping activity. It's far more interesting than bitching about in your hotel.
  7. Thai massages are really comfortable. Nope, not erotic massage.
  8. Phi Phi Island is okay but I feel that only the Mat Sallehs can appreciate the heat there.
  9. Riding an elephant is fun...at least until it tries to walk down a steep road. Very bumpy.
  10. Have bandages ready just in case you walk on oyster shells.
I wounded myself after stepping on mud full of oyster shells. Trust me, it hurts like hell when you try to walk. One more thing, never sit on a beach chair unless you got money. I sat on one so I can check my wound but someone came by to ask me to pay. Didn't intend to sit there long because I was only checking my wound but this guy ain't so helpful. He told me to leave so he can sit on it unless I pay around 150 bahts if I'm not mistaken. What a bastard, not even trying to help someone who is hurt. Maybe it's just me but...oh well, may as well just get up and sit on the sand.

Anyway, I recommend anyone who loves tropical islands to go to Phuket. The weather may not be favorable to those who come from tropical countries like Malaysia but if you can bear it, the trip is worth the money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muramasa91 said...

Well, i've been there, so I'd had my experiences too. But i certainly don't think the girls there are good looking. Wait till you go Australia. That ,is what you should reserve your eyes for, my friend.

See my profile picture? That is the result of seeing too much of these babes every day when i walk to uni.
Don't worry, you will have your share one dayyyyy~

February 26, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home